- 1 ½ cup almonds, sliced
- ¾ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 ¼ cup apricots, dried, no sugar added
- 1/2 cup of cranberries
- ½ Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1-2 Tbsp water
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the almonds until a rough meal. Then add ½ cup of the coconut flakes and pulse for a smaller sand-like texture.
- Add the apricots, vanilla extract, ginger and turmeric and 1 Tbsp water to the mixture. Blend until a consistent paste. Add more water as necessary. Pulse in the cranberries.
- Take ¾ Tbsp of the mixture (about the size of a quarter) and form into balls. Roll the balls in the remaining ¼ cup of coconut flakes. Place the bites onto a flat surface and enjoy!
- Optional: dip half of each ball in melted dark chocolate.