This free online course was developed by the Anticancer Lifestyle Program, a 12-week, evidence-based lifestyle transformation program for people diagnosed with cancer. This online course can be taken in conjunction with the instructor-led Anticancer Lifestyle Program, or as a stand-alone learning experience.
Below are just a few highlights of what course participants can expect:
- Gain an understanding of which toxins and chemicals are commonly found in everyday household products.
- Learn specific, room-by-room strategies for reducing exposure to toxins.
- Develop a plan for creating an anticancer environment.
- Find engaging activities, interactive quizzes, and expert commentary.
- Leave the course at any point and resume again later by logging in.
- Approximate time to complete: 2-3 hours