Do you represent a medical institution, or work as a medical provider, registered dietician, social worker, or in other aspects of health care? If so, you may be looking for a way to offer patient education and support remotely.
The self-paced, online Anticancer Lifestyle Program (ACLP) is an evidence-based, comprehensive lifestyle transformation course for cancer survivors and those who seek to reduce their risk of cancer and other chronic illnesses. Our course will help your patients continue learning about healthy lifestyle habits, and empower them to actively promote their own well-being while at home.
The ACLP online course gives tools, tips, and information for participants to make sustainable lifestyle changes in the areas of Diet, Mindset, Fitness, and Environment. The modules can be taken at any pace and as often as desired. The course is offered on a donation basis, so cost is not a barrier.
The Anticancer Lifestyle online course:
- Empowers patients to take control of their health
- Is accessible online, anywhere, anytime
- Is evidence-based and provider recommended
- Can replace or supplement in-person education or group support
- Features a “Toolkit” located on our website, that offers invaluable resources (such as apps, books, videos, websites, tip sheets, and so forth) that will help participants achieve their lifestyle goals
- Is offered on a donation basis. We kindly request that participants and health care facilities consider a donation to our nonprofit to help us cover basic costs. All donations are tax-deductible.
How to Get Started:
- To review our course material and approach, please visit our Product Page and register for the course.
- Send the Anticancer Lifestyle Program link to your patients, and include it in upcoming newsletters and social media to help spread awareness about our donation-based program.
- If you need more details, you can learn more about the Anticancer Lifestyle Program on the About page.
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions and for assistance with developing a more formalized online education program. We can also provide information about our coaching staff and other resources offered by the program.