This free online course was developed by the Anticancer Lifestyle Program, a 12-week, evidence-based lifestyle transformation program for people diagnosed with cancer. This online course can be taken in conjunction with the instructor-led Anticancer Lifestyle Program, or as a stand-alone learning experience.
Below are just a few highlights of what course participants can expect:
- Gain an understanding of which toxins and chemicals are commonly found in everyday household products.
- Learn specific, room-by-room strategies for reducing exposure to toxins.
- Develop a plan for creating an anticancer environment.
- Find engaging activities, interactive quizzes, and expert commentary.
- Leave the course at any point and resume again later by logging in.
- Approximate time to complete: 2-3 hours
Ready to get started?
Please provide your name and email in order to view the course. (This is for internal use only. We respect your privacy and will never share your information with any third parties.)