In this video, Anticancer Lifestyle Program Co-Founder Nancy Kane answers common questions from patients, such as:
- How important is heredity in one’s personal cancer risk?
- What modifiable risk factors are best to focus on, or which ones give you the “biggest bang for the buck”?
- Is tobacco use only linked to lung cancer risk?
- Do outdoor sun exposure and indoor tanning beds confer the same cancer risk, or is one “better” than the other?
- About how many cancer cases and cancer deaths could be prevented if modifiable risk factors were effectively addressed?
She also shares when and why she become interested in the area of cancer prevention. Watch the full video to find out the answers to these pressing questions!